• Personal Lines

    Personal Auto

    Accidents, glass damage, lawsuits, hail, and more—we have affordable coverage options to protect against just about anything.


    Like auto insurance, boat coverage typically includes coverage for bodily injury that your boat inflicts on others, property damage your boat inflicts on docks and other boats, and physical damage to your boat should you hit something or run aground.


    Homeowners insurance is designed to protect you from the things that can damage your home, belongings, or hurt you financially. It covers wind/hail damage, fires, lightning, theft, and more. Plus it covers injuries that occur on your property and lawsuits against you, such as someone suing you because they were hurt at your home.


    Protect your possessions and help pay for unexpected expenses with affordable renters insurance from Progressive. In addition to your belongings, renters insurance can pay for medical bills if someone is injured at your residence, lawsuits, and temporary living expenses if you’re forced to live elsewhere because your home is uninhabitable.


    RV policies will cover you and your vehicle for recreational use—out on the road, at a campsite/park, or vacationing. And if you live in your motorhome or travel trailer, a full-time RV insurance package can be purchased, which includes coverages similar to what you’d find on a homeowners policy, like personal liability and loss assessment.

    Personal Property

    Personal property coverage, or personal property insurance, protects the items inside your home - like furniture, appliances and other personal possessions - from the many things that can destroy them. The great thing about this part of homeowners insurance is that your belongings are also protected outside of the home as well.

    Personal Umbrellas

    An umbrella insurance policy extends well beyond your home and auto insurance. You’ll have the flexibility to select a liability limit that best protects your assets, all the way up to $5 million. You may also be covered for the following:

    • Personal injury coverage: for claims of libel, slander, defamation of character and more
    • Worldwide coverage: for incidents that happen abroad
    • Vacation rental liability: protection for accidents involving boats, jet skis, scooters and other rentals
    • Defense coverage: for legal fees and court costs


    If it's cool enough for you to ride, it's cool enough for us to cover. Here are some of the common vehicle types we insure:

    • Cruisers
    • Customized motorcycles
    • Mopeds
    • Scooters
    • Dirt Bikes
    • Vintage and antique motorcycles
    • Sport and high performance motorcycles
    • Touring bikes